Terms and Conditions
Pacific Stamps Warranty
Pacific Stamps is a member of the Australasian Philatelic Traders' Association Inc (APTA) and as such follows their code of ethics.
As well, we guarantee to refund your money or to replace the stamps if you are not satisfied for any reason, even if you have made a mistake, and return the items within 14 days. You do not have to state the reason, but it might help us to improve our service.
How to Order
You can order on this website, or by email, phone or letter.
Please ensure that your name and address are clearly stated, as we have many customers with similar names.
All prices are in Australian dollars.
Product prices shown on this website include GST for Australian buyers.
Overseas orders attract a discount of 1/11 of the published price on all our products. This discount is applied automatically to your online order; you will see the lower price in your shopping cart.
- We accept cheque, Australia Post money order, cash, Visa or Mastercard, bank transfer or Paypal.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard or Paypal.
- Please note that money orders etc in foreign currency attract a $15 bank fee.
Postage & Packing
A $2 handling fee applies to all orders.
Postage is calculated automatically on the total weight of your order.
All orders over $100 will be sent by registered post at no extra charge.
- Orders will be sent by standard airmail.
- All orders over $500 will be sent by registered post at no extra charge.
Orders that include stockbooks, albums & supplements will incur 'package' postal rates. Free registered post does not apply to these orders.